Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hi All! Just to warn you, I've never blogged before. Nope. So bear with me.
This weekend has been set to get all of you to tune in or "stay tuned" as I gradually connect to this digital space to help you "GO" with me to Thailand.
Anyone who knows me, knows I typically DO NOT journal. However, much has changed already in 2009, and to start, "IM GOIN' TO THAILAND"!! Who knew?! Not me I'll tell ya that. 
Anyway,.. I am going to attempt to connect to my phone via video at some point,.. Now that, I totally 'dig". It's informal, visual, and well, I do have a goofy side. In know, some of you don't know that side. Well hang on. So, this is my blog for 1/24/09. 

We are going to get the hang of this so ... be patient with me. Please???!

Blessings & Love,

~ J.

No comments:

Blog Archive