Sunday, February 8, 2009

Arrived to Release!

Hi All,
It's taking me a while to have access to the internet and even now I don't have that much time. I just wanted to let those of you who are praying to know I've arrived safely. The journey was long, but beautiful with Jesus. So many things I'm processing right now. Those of you who know me well know how much of a "processor" I am. Let's just say I know without a doubt I'm suppose to be hear this week to partner with Jesus to see so many find him. I meditated on some prophetic sounds on my journey. It's started with my dear brother Adam Cates with track 1-the end. As I meditated on each one leaving Seoul and heading to Bangkok, I could hear the spirit of the Lord panting after the people of Thailand wanting the so desperately to know his character and his friendship. Have you ever wanted someone to "really" know you?!!! That was the feeling I felt from Jesus for the Thai people. Then tonight a dear brother who is leading this team Rob Hotchkin shared several prophetic words about the land and one of the words he received was that the perversions on this land is really the opposite of the TRUE nature of what these people in Thailand and Pattaya are suppose to be. They were made for "intimacy with Him". They are such a humble hospitable, passionate people who are sensitive to art and sound.
I had 2 powerful encounters today. I'll start with the most recent. Earlier we went to a church that Rob was invited to minister in and the word was so powerful. I couldn't help but feel the leader of the worship was pressing through something. Then the Lord told me to stand in the back and pray. As I did, he released a word telling me that she Jessica is one he's invited into the deeper place of release and worship on this ground. To shorten the story, tonight after Rob shared with the students about cultural things and a debrief of sorts before the school starts I had a prior conversation and prayer for Jessica. I prayed over her ears that they would open to hear the heavenly sounds over this area of Pattaya. She later told me that it's confirmed the very reason she is here as a missionary. She has been called hear to release the sounds of heaven over this area, but she felt a wall. She said they have "OPEN" invitations to play in bars etc, but she feels there is more they need as far as impartation. Well we talked about alot of stuff we talked about Adam (those who know him) and Sean, and the Burn etc. I also shared I felt the Lord was going to release something this week over her in worship and Jesus just wants her to step, just to take one step into the river. I feel the heartbeat of the Lord over her and this area of worship and sound to be release with such strength, .... 
Thank you all for interceeding on this front as it is a very KEY component to this city. The Lord revealed to me that the intimacy Jesus is saying is the TRUE nature of the city is really WORSHIP!!! Yes, TABERNACLE of DAVID worship!!! Can you just envision the places where these prostitutes many who are in there 20's and who are teens, actually hearing God's heart for them in SONG!!!! Jesus LET IT BE SO!!! On earth as it is in heaven!!! Stand with me as I agree this is the week for breakthrough in that area especially over Jessica who is called to be the FRONTRUNNER of this whole move in this area. She is longing to partner with worshippers too who flow in that anointing! Adam, Sean, Brandon, if you are reading this and feeling a tug,.. that you my brothers! Can I come?!! (smile)
Well, I've only got a hour. I've got to send more e's check FACEBOOK,.. yes,.. and head to bed.

Thank you all for reading and allowing the Lord to tug your heart as he is tugging mine as the song declares (from the video you saw on operation-go) "Greater things are yet to come, greater things are still to be done in the City."
We will also be buying out some of the bar girls this week. So do pray with me as I believe the Lord will  have a word. What does buying out mean? We will purchase what ever girl or girls guys assigns us to and purchase them for there time. Yes, that is the ONLY way we can share Jesus with them as the "pimps" will not allow anything else.
Blessings to so many of you who gave. You are laboring with us as we are being used to set these women free. We will be going in on WED for that outreach. Do pray.

Thank you again.

Much love to you all!

~ J.

No comments:

Blog Archive